Please follow us on social media @mountainrail @casscenicrailroad and visit our website at www.mountainrailwv.com to stay up-to-date on more detailed reopening plans and schedule information.
COVID-19 COURTESY AND AWARENESS:
– Please obey all signage in regards to the flow of foot traffic while on our premises
– When checking in, we ask that ONLY ONE person from your party check in all tickets for your party
– Please practice physical distancing to the best of your abilities, especially when checking in, boarding/detraining, while seated aboard designated train cars, and while off the train
– Face coverings are RECOMMENDED BUT NOT REQUIRED when checking in inside our locations and while onboard our trains
– We also encourage all passengers to wash/sanitize their hands as much as possible
– IF YOU FEEL SICK, please consider staying home. We are more than happy to reschedule your ticket(s) or issue you a voucher at any time
– We are implementing more rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocols in all public spaces
– We are limiting the capacity of our enclosed trains on certain dates to more easily allow for physical distancing
COVID-19 TICKETHOLDER DISCLAIMER:
While we are committed to enhanced standards in an effort to keep you as healthy and safe as possible, there remains an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and any place where people are present. By visiting our facility and riding our trains, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.